Tuesday, October 20, 2009

How to order with 2 the 9s


Hello and welcome to the To The Nines shop! Allow me to explain how things work here:

Finding What You Want
You will see on the right posts labeled "womens", "girls" and "boys". Under each section you will find pictures of my designs for each of these groups. Each set of pictures will be labeled at the top with a design name (i.e., "The Original One Bud"). Enjoy browsing through the items and remember to note the name of the items you like.

Purchasing an Available Item
Under the design name you will see "item available" or "item not available" -- this tells you whether you can buy the exact item pictured. If you would like to buy an available item, send an e-mail with the subject line "purchase" to 2the9s.shop@gmail.com. In the e-mail, list the name of the item(s) you would like to buy and we can arrange a pick-up time and date. If you need an item shipped to you, include in your e-mail where you are located as well as the item(s) you would like to buy. I will then send you the shipping cost as well as payment options. You are not obligated to buy until you agree to the shipping cost.

Purchasing a Design
Above each item, you will see listed the "design cost". This is the base cost of that particular design. In other words, this is the cost of sewing the applique onto a clothing item that you bring (or ship) to me. I run the shop this way to try to make it as inexpensive as possible for you. If you are interested in bringing items to me, send an e-mail with the subject line "design order" to 2the9s.shop@gmail.com.

However, I am more than happy to pick up a clothing item for you and then sew on the applique. This is an easy way avoid two shipping cost (i.e. the cost of you shipping an item to me and then me shipping your completed item back). When orders are placed this way I will simply add the cost of the clothing item and a minimal fee for my time to the design cost to create your final price. If you wish to order this way, send an e-mail with the subject line "custom order" to 2the9s.shop@gmail.com and I will send you an order form. After you have filled out the order form I can give you a price bid for your item(s). You are under no obligation to buy until after you have accepted the cost of your item(s).

Note for out of area customers: I shipped out two orders this past week and discovered that shipping costs within the United States will usually be $6. It may even be less for smaller items.

Thank you for shopping at To the Nines!

Questions? Comments? email me at 2the9s.shop@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love the paper airplane and the lion. Those are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. I love the baby designs.
    Great job!-Lisa

    ReplyDelete