Tuesday, October 20, 2009

mens

Please note: the design cost listed is the base cost of a particular design. In other words, this is the cost of sewing the applique onto a clothing item that you bring (or ship) to me. I run the shop this way to try to make it as inexpensive as possible for you. For more information see my "how to order" post.

"Adult Paper Plane"
item not available, pictures are of a completed custom order done on a Fruit of the Loom brand shirt I picked up for an out of state customer -- see note below
design cost: $10


other ideas for this design:
This design would make a great dad and son or big brother, little brother set (see the paper plane designs in the "boys" section).

note:
I made this shirt in response to the comment left by James in my "boys" section. I hope others will feel free to suggest ways I can modify my designs to better fit their needs or tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment