Thursday, April 22, 2010

crazy week(s)

I wanted to thank you all for your kind comments and support as I figure out this whole blogging world. I also wanted to let you know I won't be on a lot for the next week. My hubby graduated today and has another ceremony tomorrow a.m. Family is in town, we are packing our life into a Uhaul this Saturday -- you get the picture. Lots of fun, but not much blogging time. So, don't think I'm ignoring you -- I love and truly appreciate all your kind comments. I'll be excited to get back on and see what you've all been up to.



Don't forget: only 2 more days of my GIVEAWAY

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to husband again!! And have fun on your move!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the hubby! have a great weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And - entering my giveaway would not be cheating!! I just don't want all sorts or people to start following my blog just to win - I want people to follow if they like me or my style.

    ReplyDelete